BAH...da volumul mai tare!

Imagineaza-ti ca esti intr-un univers paralel.De acolo, cuvintele au cu totul alt sens.Lasa-ti imaginatia sa-ti joace feste.Fiecare parte din prezent provine din trecut si se reflecta spre viitor.
Vizualizeaza...

Stuff...from my mind...

joi, 22 aprilie 2010

"Incalcitura" de ganduri transpuse prin alte replici

Nicole : Life is making mistakes.
Millo: And death is wishing you had made more.
Nicole: Huh?!
Millo: Yeah, is made that up.
Nicole: Look at you Millo boy. Well then...here is for our fat ugly mistake.
Millo: The kind that knocked you on the ass.
Nicole: And make you wanna do all over again.
Millo: What do you mean?
Nicole: Well I...wait wait...what are you talking about?
Millo: You just...you just said you made a mistake.
Nicole: I did.
Millo: So we...we agree.
Nicole: So did you.
Millo: Yeah.So we both made a mistake.
Nicole: I getting married.
Millo: Look at that! Me getting divorced. Hei! You know what? I screwed up.I screwed up and I'm...I'm sorry.
Nicole: Sometimes I...sometimes I really think it was all me.
Millo: This is crazy.
Nicole: I know.
Millo: But i kind...i kindda miss it.
Nicole: What?
Millo: This...us...you know, you.
Nicole: But you don't even like me.
Millo: You kidding me? Of course i like you.
Standing a few seconds starring each other
Millo: What are you thinkin' about?
Nicole: Nothing.
Millo: Liar.
Nicole: That's the nicest thing you said to me all weekend.
And the door is closed then.

Niciun comentariu: